The use of cookies on this website
Holy Trinity Church
Eglwys y Drindod Sanctaidd
 
 

Holy Trinity Church Abergavenny was consecrated by the Bishop of Llandaff, Dr Copplestone on the 6th of November 1840. Originally built as a chapel to serve the almshouses, the school and for the ‘free’ use by the ‘poor’ of Abergavenny and all other worshippers.

Today, Holy Trinity, Abergavenny is a parish in the Diocese of Monmouth of the Church in Wales. Now, as then, everyone is welcome, no matter who they are, to join us in worship and enjoy the company of this Christian family.